It is a great honor to invite you to attend the international conference «Big data in education», which will be held on 29-30 August, 2019 at pavilion 75, Joint Stock Company The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy (VDNH).
Today, the priority task that is able to provide a competitive advantage for organization, city and country, is the ability of analyzing a great flow of information that have been stored (and keep on storing) in databases of different organizations.
Big data analysis allows to find out new, non-trivial knowledge as a result of information research of one or several databases. Finally, the results of this research allow to take a fresh look at the existing problems and propose a solution for the challenge that directly affects the work of organization and social life in a particular city or country.
Holding the international conference “Big data in education” devoted to the discussion of big data and the following development of an information system that can provide the results of their analysis in real time, will help us to change our view on education in city space.
The priority focus of the Conference is on:
- Legal and social policy in the analysis of big data in education.
- General framework, approaches and research methods for the analysis of big data in education.
- Developing new methods of database mining in education.
- Modelling the students’ interaction and involvement on the base of methods of machine learning and database mining.
- Applying social network analyses for supporting students’ interaction.
- Automatic assessment and forecasting of students’ education results.
- Applying of methods of machine learning and database mining for developing non-regulatory systems in education.
- Assessment of curriculum and education process effectiveness on the base of method of big data analysis.
- Applying methods of database mining to understand how students interact with new educational environment including educational games, Massive open online courses, bots and LMS.
- Applying methods of database mining to teachers, parents and management staff of educational organizations.
A collection of papers will be published after the Conference.
Kindly submit your proposals (an abstract of no more than 250 words) by August 10, 2019 and complete the application form . Proposals for panel discussions are encouraged as well. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the Organizing Committee and acceptance letters will be sent timely.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for submissions and any other questions or concerns.
The current information can be found on the conference website https://bigdataconf.mgpu.ru/.
The venue on 30-31 August: pavilion 75, Joint Stock Company The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy (VDNH), Moscow, Russia.
We hope to welcome you at the Conference.